Last night I dove deep into the Bears’ tape from the now-old Thursday night game in New Orleans — throughout the stream I talked through:
- What fueled the good parts of the Bears’ defense?
- What moved the ball against Chicago and why?
- Who stood out in the Bears’ defensive backfield? Who was left lacking?
- Where are the Bears’ coaches making life harder on their players? How can they fix those issues?
- What did Jack Sanborn do to make so many plays in relief of Tremaine Edmunds?
- Which DBs stood out positively? Did any stand out negatively?
- What caused Tyson Bagent’s struggles within the game? What can be fixed?
- How do the Lions aim to beat you on offense?
- And much, much more
Check it out and let me know what you think!
Your Turn: What, if anything, are you hoping to see change on Sunday?