With the Chicago Bears’ 53-man roster set for Sunday’s Bears-Packers game, it’s finally time we talk through 2023 Season Predictions — on the latest episode of the Bear With Us podcast, that’s exactly what Nick and I do.
In a Monday morning mega-show, Nick and I talk through every Bears 2023 topic possible in lieu of this weekend’s season kickoff:
- What will Chicago’s overall record be?
- Which games will Chicago win? Which games will they lose?
- Where in the Bears’ schedule are there natural rest advantages over opponents? Are there any disadvantages to watch for?
- What should we expect from Fields in 2023? And what constitutes a “good” season from him?
- Who do we have our eyes on defensively?
- What would be a good year for Eberflus’ 2023 defense?
- And much, much more…
Start your week right with the latest episode of Bear With Us — now available in both video & audio forms. Give it a listen/watch and let me know what you think!
Note: Video Form is available after the ‘jump’
I’m currently working on a full-fledged Fields video but I found this run while reviewing the Washington game — watching Khalil Herbert run the football is a joy. Can’t wait for more this weekend.
One Week pic.twitter.com/ZYSHZQHJ00
— Robert Schmitz (@robertkschmitz) September 4, 2023
Your Turn: What do you think will happen within the 2023 season?