Watch college football. See guys I like. Put them in my notes app on the phone. Tell you about them 6-8 months later. There’s a reason we don’t charge you to read this site, folks!
From Lance Zierlein at NFL.com:
Hill is an undersized but excitable runner with a go-go tempo that can work for and against him on any given series. He runs tough along the interior and has the vision and agility to slip tackles, but his lack of size and explosive top-end play speed could work against him. Hill might not have the skills needed to handle third-down duties, so he could be pigeon-holed as a try-hard backup with average upside.
- Consistent play and production in all three seasons
- Feet have good life and runs with a wide base
- Willing to keep runs play-side in search of daylight
- Limber hips to balance and recover against contact
- Fast decision-maker on the move
- Able to slam on brakes for sudden cuts from a full sprint
- Shifty in the open field
- Tight, rapid spin move to rid himself of a tackle
- Runs like his hair is on fire and fights hard against the tackle
- Has access to sharp, lateral cuts to bounce the run wide
- Outstanding ball security with just five career fumbles